Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Rocket-Bye

Carole P. Roman travels to the stars, orbiting the moon and rocketing past planets in this adorable journey to the far reaches of the galaxy. A beautiful bedtime poem, this verse is sure to delight any child before they go to sleep.
---book description

Carole P. Roman's Rocket-Bye (Create Space Independent Publishing Platform, 2016) had me from the very first rhyme.  In my opinion, rhyme is indispensable for pre-school kids.  Add colorful pictures and a journey through space and you've got an excellent bedtime story.  I really enjoyed Rocket-Bye, and I think it's a great choice for little ones.

I received a complimentary copy of Rocket-Bye to facilitate my review.  No other compensation was received.  For full disclosure, see the sidebar.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Space journeys are good at any age. This sounds fun!

Rambling Woods said...

Sounds good! Happy New Year! ... Michelle

krishna said...

When my son was little he used to love this kind of book.. :)

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com