Thursday, December 22, 2016

Review: Tartan And Twine





Aren't these bags adorable?  I had a chance to check out the Organizer, and it was love!  The picture does not do the quality of the bags justice.  The gold in the texture sparkles, and the fabric feels rich and heavy.  The quality is just superb.  I'm giving my college age niece an Organizer for Christmas, and Baby Puppy wants one, too.  You can find Tartan and Twine at Ulta.  Happy Shopping!

I received a complimentary Organizer to facilitate my review.  No other compensation was received. For full disclosure, see the sidebar.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Bags are a bit like books and notebooks.... you can never have too many! These look cute.

Michelle said...

These are cute and I totally agree with Kelly's comment!

Fireblossom said...

Who's she? We want a pic of YOU!