Thursday, November 3, 2016

Hard Candy: Freshen Up For Fall

Image result for hard candy logo



Freshen Up for Fall
All NEW from Hard Candy Cosmetics
              

Freshen up for Fall with the new products from Hard Candy!  From bold lips to statement eyes, gorgeous Fall makeup looks are bold, daring and inspirational!  So go ahead and jump start the season with Hard Candy!  

Hard Candy Top 10 Satin, $6
10 shades in a variety of finishes to ensure a custom look with each application
Product is cased in a chic tufted fabric wrapped compact that also includes a mirror



Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss, $5
Intense shiny lip gloss infused with argan and citrus oils
Stunning splashes of daring lip color drench lips while blended exotic oils hydrate the skin  
Available in 16 different shades




Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, $5
Ultra soft formula infused with argan oil for added moisture and shine


Hard Candy products are available for purchase only at Walmart and Walmart.com.

***

Thanks to the Baby Puppy, I have become a Hard Candy addict.  She adores the wilder Fierce Effects lipstick colors.  I, on the other hand, like things a little more subdued. The new fall collection features some really gorgeous, rich autumn colors.  I'm absolutely in love with the eyeshadow!  Hard Candy is inexpensive enough to allow you to play with your color palette without making a heavy duty investment, but high quality enough to allow you to feel like you have.  Good stuff!  I definitely recommend it.

I received free samples to facilitate my review.  No other compensation was received.  For full disclosure, see the sidebar.

2 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

I think I'll be fine without any hard candy lol

Kelly said...

I'm not much for makeup, but I do think the lip gloss looks fun. I might see if I can find it next time I'm at Walmart.