its good to have a propensity toward happiness...and to be able to pick yourself up as well...
You get exercise and strengthen those muscles too, as picking ones self up can be quite up lifting.
That was kinda depressing... between the two of us we add up to 100.
I'm happy only on CERTAIN days.Like yesterday.Today, not so happy!We'll see about tomorrow....
I've enjoyed catching up this morning. Glad that you are happy, are like a coke; the snowbirds and the racoon are cute ... and the books look pretty good.Kathy M.
I'm 76% Happy, but we knew that, didn't we. :) I'm glad you're a happy person, too.
I'm happy most of the time and I agree with Brian -- one does need to be able to pick oneself up when the falls come!!
Interesting thought :)
I am 80% happy. You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.Go figure! :)
I'm 40% happy, according to this.
I'm 85% happy lolWell have to look under the table and find the other 15% lol
I'm 62 percent
I'm 20% happy? Well, that's embarrassing...
Apparently I'm 96%happyIt's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.So that's good. :)
I'm 68% happy, but expected to be higher than that. :)
Even though my day is depressing like the lousy weather outside, I think of happy and sunny thoughts ~I finally saw your name in Emerge Literary - Winter 2012. So I requested Kerry to update the info in our RT Bookshelf.
75% - most of the time!
Well, actually no way through good times, I think that my happiness is no more than 50%.
76% (for the moment anyway)
56%. Come on people. I want to know who answered the question they prefer giving than receiving !!? I think people are not answering this truthfully. ...stupid quiz. :)
And j sag the above with a smile and a southern accent God bless your heart.
Post a Comment